The Savonburg Public Library is committed to providing opportunities for the community to have materials readily available that will meet educational, recreational, and informational needs, as well as providing a comfortable and welcoming environment that promotes a strong sense of community.
- We offer audio and visual materials in the form of CDs and DVDs and Blu-rays, written materials in the form of books and newspapers, and free online access through desktop computers or free wifi service for your own device.
- We offer copy, printing, and FAX services for a fee.
- We partner with over 45 other Southeast Kansas libraries in a consortium to share our collections of over 700,000 items. SEKnFind is web-based. You can access it from the internet at home or on the go via your computer, tablet, or phone.
- We can help you access free digital books, audio books, and other resources through a State of Kansas Library Card.
- We subscribe to Hoopla a digital media service that allows you to borrow movies, music, audio books, ebooks, comics and TV shows to enjoy on your computer or other devices.
- We strive to offer programs for children monthly and offer some adult programs.